Best Value for Visitors
Three Attraction Combo
Our three-attraction combo ticket includes single-day admission to Wonders of Wildlife, Dogwood Canyon Nature Park and The Ancient Ozarks Natural History Museum.
- Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium in Springfield, MO showcases an all-new 1.5-million-gallon Aquarium Adventure with 35,000 live fish, mammals, reptiles, amphibians and birds, and immersive Wildlife Galleries. You’ll be eye-to-eye with the greatest collection of record-setting game animals ever assembled.
- Dogwood Canyon Nature Park in Lampe, MO offers a 10,000-acre outdoor playground for hiking, biking, Segway tours, wildlife tram tours, horseback riding and trout fishing amongst towering bluffs, waterfalls, creek beds, handcrafted bridges and wildlife like American bison, Rocky Mountain elk and white-tailed deer.
- The Ancient Ozarks Natural History Museum in Ridgedale, MO brings you face-to-face with prehistoric creatures and astounding collections of Native American artifacts and artwork, as well as expansive galleries showcasing the American West and Civil War.
Things to know before you go
- Please check operating hours for the specific attraction prior to your visit. Hours are subject to change without notice.
- The Ancient Ozarks Natural History Museum does not include the parking fee. Parking is paid at the Top of the Rock entry. Valet parking is also available at an additional cost.
- The three-attraction combo ticket is not eligible for additional discounts.
- Guests will have 30 days from their first visit to tour the other properties.
- Pricing is $60 for adults and $30 for children
- All pricing and savings are subject to change without notice.
For Individual Attraction Tickets Use the Links Below