Become a WOW Intern
Our internship opportunities connect conservation with professional learning opportunities.
Wonders of Wildlife offers internship opportunities for college students interested in conservation. Through our internship programs, you'll work closely with our professional staff to learn new skills, get real-world experience and help advance our conservation mission.
Current Internship Opportunities
- Spring Session: January-April; Deadline to apply is end of November.
- Summer Session: May-August; Deadline to apply is end of March.
- Fall Session: August-December; Deadline to apply is end of June.
Life Sciences Internships
- Age 18 or older
- Life Science interns must intern between the hours of 6:00am and 3:00pm. (Education intern times are based on program hours and may vary depending on team needs.)
- Interns must commit to a minimum of 240 hours over 10 weeks. Interns must also commit to 24 Hours per week, including at least one 8-hour shift each week.
- Willingness to follow all policies and procedures of the Volunteer & Intern Program at WOW
- If completing for college/university credit, please indicate this on your application
Please Be Advised
Due to the number of applicants, not all intern applications will be accepted. If you cannot meet the requirements listed above, we encourage you to apply to be a volunteer and re-apply for the internship when your schedule allows it. Click the link below to see the many other volunteer opportunities.