Our Dedication to Accessible Spaces
Wonders of Wildlife is wheelchair accessible and stroller friendly with elevators available throughout the facility. Wagons or wagon-style strollers that are pulled behind you are not permitted due to narrow walkways. Ample seating is available in various areas of the Wildlife Galleries and the Aquarium. Lawn and camping chairs are not permitted.
- Scooters: Electric scooters can be rented from either of our ticket counters for $25 for the duration of the guests’ visit. (Riders must be at least 18 years old to rent and operate these scooters.)
- Manual Wheelchair: We offer complimentary wheelchairs at either of our ticket counters.
- Single Stroller: Available for rent at either ticket counter for $7.
- Double Stroller: Available for rent at either ticket counter for $10.
- Sensory Kits: Wonders of Wildlife now provides Sensory Kits at all ticketing locations. These kits include headphones and various fidgets and are free to check out. Those interested only need to speak with a team member at these counters.
* Scooters, wheelchairs, and strollers are available on a first come, first serve basis and only available while supplies last.
This pre-visit guide is our take on a "social story." Our guide gives guests who are planning to visit Wonders Wildlife a better idea of what to expect and it outlines what materials to bring, what different exhibits might look like, etc. Our goal is to make visiting Wonders of Wildlife an amazing and unforgettable experience and this guide will help provide peace of mind to those looking for extra details while planning their trip.