Just For Neighbors
Local Resident Ticket
Online-Only Offer, Limited Quantities Daily, Must be purchased at least 1 day in advance
We’re thrilled to offer this special rate for residents of select neighboring counties in Missouri (listed below). For the best possible guest experience, daily and hourly ticket quantities are limited and must be purchased at least one day in advance.
Receive your discount online:
- Click the “Purchase Now” button for “Just for Neighbors” on the ticket calendar on the Tickets and Pricing Page.
- Select the number of adult and child tickets you would like to purchase.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button. Prices will update at checkout.
- Your billing ZIP code must match qualifying county ZIP codes in order to receive discount.
- When you arrive at Wonders of Wildlife, please bring your driver’s license or current utility bill to validate your zip code.
Special Rates Apply for the Following Counties in Missouri
- ST. CLAIR
Just for Neighbors offer is valid for an adult Wonders of Wildlife general admission ticket. Proof of residency is validated against the billing zip code of your order.
Just for Neighbors offer is only available online and must be purchased one day in advance of your visit. It is not valid with any other offers and may be canceled at any time, without notice.
In the interest of guest safety and comfort during periods of high guest volume, you may receive a timed-entry ticket that will allow entrance to Wonders of Wildlife at a time later in the day. Maximum occupancy guidelines must be followed. If you experience this delay during your visit, while you wait, please enjoy our Fish Tales restaurant or Bass Pro Shops retail store, which offers shopping, Hemingway’s restaurant, and several free-admission galleries such as the Bass Pro Shops museum, Motorsports Museum, NRA National Sporting Arms Museum and the Archery Hall of Fame.