SEAsons of Wonder
Its the SEAsons of Wonder at Wonders of Wildlife
Celebrate the Wonder of the SEAson at Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium! Come experience one of the most magical Christmas traditions in the Ozarks from November 24th – December 31st. Warm up from the winter weather and explore our 1.5-million-gallon watery wonderland where you’ll meet more than 35,000 live animals. With offerings like dazzling holiday lights, appearances by SCUBA Claus, penguin encounters and special holiday programs, there’s something for the whole family to enjoy.
Scuba Claus is at Wonders of Wildlife
Storytime With Scuba Claus
Feeling extra Santa-mental this season?
Join us for our annual holiday program featuring an underwater reading of “Twas the Night Before Fishmas” with SCUBA Claus, Mrs. Claus and a host of other characters. Once you’ve marveled over the undersea magic, snap an “elfie” with our characters before you leave!
- Access to the following exhibits beginning 30 minutes prior to your showtime: Open Ocean and Great Barrier Reef.
- Arrive early to participate in I-Spy and get your complimentary photo taken!
- Additional access after the show to Presidential Fishing Hall, Shipwreck Reef, Stingray Touch, Sketch Aquarium, and Gift Shop.
- Complimentary cookies and hot cocoa for all guests.
- Enjoy exclusive 10% discount in our Gift Shop during your experience.
- Event closes at 8:30pm
Passport to Play
Make sure you pick up your Passport to Play with your tickets! This complimentary activity book includes fun facts, interactive questions about the exhibits, and chances to earn a prize by participating in free activities!
Special Holiday Offers
10% bonus on gift cards
Now-December 31 receive a 10% bonus on your gift card purchase of $25 or more! Wonders of Wildlife gift cards are the perfect gift for any occasion. Our gift cards can be redeemed at Wonders of Wildlife and Dogwood Canyon Nature Park. Gift cards can be purchased online or at Guest Services located inside Wonders of Wildlife.