Safety & Health Updates
Wonders of Wildlife National Museum & Aquarium is taking all possible steps to continue to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests, staff and animals.
If you or a member of your party is feeling unwell or experiencing flu-like symptoms, please reschedule or cancel your reservation by sending us an email with your order number to email@example.com.
Things to Know Before You Go
To ensure adequate social distancing and allow for the best possible experience, all guests (except members) MUST reserve online timed-entry tickets prior to their visit.
We will be unable to accommodate anyone who does not have an online reservation, so be sure to reserve your ticket today.
Cleaning & Sanitation
Wonders of Wildlife is implementing enhanced cleaning regimens throughout the area and increased cleaning and sanitizing of stations. Free hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the Museum and Aquarium, and employees will be continuously cleaning surfaces, including windows, benches, railings, restrooms, and elevators. In the coming weeks we will be installing state-of-the art Handrail Sterilization equipment.
Free hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the Museum and Aquarium.
Physical distancing among team members and guests is important. Throughout the attraction, you will find visual reminders and employees positioned to ensure everyone is maintaining a safe, physical distance.
All guests visiting Wonders of Wildlife National Museum & Aquarium will be required to wear a face covering that covers their nose and mouth while in the building.
There are exceptions to this order, which include (but are not limited to):
- Children under the age of 3
- Children ages 3-11 are strongly encouraged, but not required to wear a face covering, while under the direct supervision of an adult
- Persons with a health condition that prohibit them from wearing a face covering
- Persons who are hearing impaired, or someone who is communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication
- Persons consuming food or drink
If a guest has a medical condition that prevents them from wearing a face covering they should go to the Guest Services counter and ask to speak to a supervisor.
Contactless Temperature Scans
For everyone’s health and safety, all guests must consent to contactless temperature scans before entering the Museum or Aquarium. If a member in your party registers a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, anyone who rode in the same vehicle as that guest will need to reschedule their visit for another day.
Food & Drink
For your safety, our culinary team will have their temperature checked prior to the beginning of each shift. Dining and seating areas have been modified to provide six feet distance between parties.
Please note that public water fountains will not be available but guests may bring in their own water or purchase water on site. Self-serve beverage fountains are temporarily unavailable at Fish Tales Café, however fountain drinks will be available at Shipwreck Snack Bar on the 2nd floor of the aquarium.
Exhibits & Presentations
For your health and safety many of our interactive exhibits and presentations may be modified or suspended.
The following experiences have been suspended:
- Invertebrate Touch near Out to Sea
- Children’s Pop Up Encounters
- The Swinging Bridge and Hut at the Upper Swamp
- Dive presentations at Community Pond and Great Barrier Reef
The following experience have been modified:
- Seating in theaters are limited to provide 6’ distance between family parties
- Stingray Feed & Touch is limited to four stations, accommodating one family party at a time
- Sketch Aquarium now has a queued entry to allow for sanitization of markers and tables, guests will be unable to interact with the touch screen but may enjoy their sketch swimming through the Sketch Aquarium
Each of these experiences will be reopened to normal operations only when it is deemed safe for our team members, guests, and animals.
We have extended all Annual Passes that were active on March 18, 2020, an additional 3 months to ensure that you enjoy the full value of your membership. If you have any additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.