Special Occasions to Celebrate
Proposals: Propose to the one you love or ask your special someone to prom or homecoming.
Birthdays & Anniversaries: Spend a day with us and celebrate a Birthday or Anniversary.
Welcome Home: Great way to welcome home your loved one in the military.
Gender Reveal: Your family and friends will be shocked and surprised when you tell them the gender of your baby through special lighting and an unexpected note from a diver in the giant Great Barrier Reef aquarium exhibit.
WE HAVE FOUR LOCATIONS TO CHOOSE FROM:
Great Barrier Reef – Diving deep into a three-story saltwater aquarium teeming with colorful reef fish, a WOW diver surprises everyone with your special note at the end of the public dive.
Community Pond – A WOW diver reveals your message at the end of a public dive in this 130,000-gallon tank filled with your favorite Ozark freshwater fish.
Penguin Exhibit – Cool off with our Gentoo Penguins as they jump, dive and shout about your celebration. Your sign will be placed in a special frame next to the exhibit.
Otter Exhibit – Share your occasion with our fun loving otters as they swim and play in the water. Your sign is placed on the exhibit for all to see.
BOOKING YOUR RESERVATION:
- Purchase your Special Occasions online by selecting your location of choice through the location links highlighted above or at either ticket counter at least five business days in advance to allow time for any scheduling and sign creation.
- Admission tickets to Wonders of Wildlife are required for all participants and group members wanting to observe. Tickets are not included in the Special Occasion Event purchase.
- If you bring along a photographer, please ensure they are informed that Wonders of Wildlife is a flash-free photography facility. We encourage everyone to take as many photos as they would like (without flash), and video is allowed at all shows and experiences.
- We will supply the sign for your occasion and it will be on display for approximately 2 hours, starting at the selected time of your event. Please allow ample time around the time of your event so you can enjoy the Museum and Aquarium. Guests typically spend at least one hour for the full Wildlife Gallery journey and two hours for the Aquarium journey.
- Last entry to the Wildlife Galleries and Aquarium is 30 minutes prior to closing. Operating hours vary day to day, so please ensure you have ample time to complete your journey. Click here for our hours of operation.
- If you use a personalized sign for your event, you may pick it up at the Aquarium Ticket Counter after you have completed your journey through Wonders of Wildlife. The ticket counter is located in the main lobby of the aquarium.
- Occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, your selected location may need to change. If a change arises in your reservation, we will contact you at the information on your registration.
- 48-hour notice is required to reschedule or cancel your event. Cancellations less than 48 hours in advance will not receive a refund. If you have to change or cancel your reservations, please contact the call center at (888) 222-6060. If you arrive late and miss your scheduled event time, a refund will not be issued.
- If an event is booked with a specialized sign and the event is canceled after the sign has been created, a non-refundable $30 fee will be issued if your event is not rescheduled for a later date.
If you need to purchase tickets for the day of your event, please visit our tickets page.