JUST FOR NEIGHBORS LOCAL RESIDENT TICKET
online offer only, limited quantities daily
Residents of select neighboring counties (listed below) in MO, KS, OK, and AR can purchase a single-day adult admission to Wonders of Wildlife saving as much as $20! For the best possible guest experience, daily and hourly ticket quantities may be limited.
- Adult tickets are $27.95 everyday (regularly $39.95- 47.95)!
- Children are always $19.95!
This offer is only available for a limited time. Promotion may be changed or canceled at any time. Prices are subject to change.
To receive your “Just For Neighbors” discount online;
First, click the link below, “Buy tickets now.”
Second, please select the day (and time on weekends) of your visit as well as the number of adult and child tickets you would like to purchase and click the “Add to Cart” button. Prices will update at checkout.
Third, on the following page you must enter both your billing address with zip code and the qualifying county zip code as the Discount Code. Note that your billing zip code must be the same as your qualifying discount zip code. These savings will appear in your cart at checkout.
Finally, please bring your Driver’s License or current utility bill to validate the zip code used as verification may be required.
- ST. CLAIR
- Offer is good for an Adult Wonders of Wildlife general admission ticket with proof of residency by way of valid Driver’s License or Utility Bill with current address.
- Offer not valid with any other offers and may be cancelled at any time.
- In the interest of guest safety and comfort during periods of high guest volume, you may receive a timed-entry ticket that will allow entrance to Wonders of Wildlife at a time later in the day. Maximum occupancy guidelines must be followed. If you experience this delay during your visit, while you wait, please enjoy our Fish Tales restaurant or Bass Pro Shops retail store, which offers shopping, Hemingway’s restaurant, and several free-admission galleries such as the Bass Pro Shops museum, Motorsports museum, NRA National Sporting Arms museum, and the Archery Hall of Fame.