WILD NIGHTS OVERNIGHT EDVENTURES
Ever wonder what happens at the aquarium at night after the lights go out? Then this is a program for you and your friends. Bring your sleeping bag and enjoy an engaging evening with live animal encounters, moonlight tours, and more.
- Pre-registration and payment is required for all guests.
- Please advise of any dietary needs or special accommodations when registering.
- Guest must be 5 years and older.
- 1 adult chaperone (21+) is required for every 4 children (17 and under)
December 27th, 2019
6:00 PM – 7:00 AM
$75 Non-Member/$67.50 Member
Come party with the penguins here at Wonders of Wildlife! We’ll take a close look at our flightless friends and how they battle even the coldest of days. Join us for live animal encounters, educational activities, and a fun, cool night surrounded by amazing creatures!
Important Overnight Information
- Pizza Dinner (pizza, lemonade, vegetable tray)
- Popcorn Snack
- Continental Breakfast (juice, cereal, fruit, muffins/donuts
- Access to WOW Museum and Aquarium prior to the Overnight EdVenture
- Souvenir backpack and patch
GUESTS SHOULD BRING
- A pillow
- Sleeping bag
- Next day clothing
- Personal toiletries
- Sleeping pad
- Ear plugs
- Adults may bring a twin size air mattress no larger than 39” x 75” x 7”
- Flash lights
- White noise machines
- Cots/double stack cots
SAMPLE OVERNIGHT SCHEDULE
- 10:00 am – 5:45 pm: Self-guided tour of the Wonders of Wildlife National Museum or Aquarium
- 6:00 pm: Check-in/Ice Breaker Games
- 6:30 pm: Dinner
- 7:00 pm: Animal Presentation
- 7:30 pm: Hands on activity
- 8:30 pm: Transition to Sleeping Area
Scholarships are available for the following types of programs at Wonders of Wildlife: EdVenture Programs, Homeschool EdVentures, Tiny Tot EdVentures, Parent-Child EdVentures, Overnight EdVentures, and WOW School. The Wonders of Wildlife Financial Scholarship is intended to allow under-resourced children to take part in Conservation EdVenture Programs. Each request will be reviewed and awarded based on need by the Director of Conservation Programs. Please be aware that 100% scholarships are not awarded and you will be asked on the application how much you can contribute to the cost of the program.
Please complete all parts of the request to be considered for the scholarship. After requests are reviewed, recipients will be notified by phone or e-mail.