December 17, 2020 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- 1st – 5th Grade
- The John A and Genny Morris Conservation Center
- Cost: $30
Trek through the tundra as you learn about the two poles of the world. Learn about the Artic and the terrestrial animals that live there, as well as the variety of aquatic animals that live in the Antarctic. We will learn the difference between the animals that live in both areas, create crafts themed with this frosty weather, and visit the Wildlife Galleries to see some real life penguins!
Registration Deadline: December 3, 2020 8:00 am
Please read prior to registering
- Location: The John A and Genny Morris Conservation Center; 600 W Sunshine St.
- Check in: Please arrive at 600 W Sunshine 8:45 AM – 9:00 AM
- Please send your child with a bottle of water
- Pick up: Pick up is at 12:00 PM; Please bring photo ID
- Students must be learning the listed grade in 2019-2020 school year or meet the age requirement. Requirements are not negotiable and are strictly enforced. The Wonders of Wildlife reserves the right to cancel your registration if your camper does not meet the minimum age requirement.
- Refunds, minus a $10 service fee per student, will be given if cancelled prior to two weeks before the program. No refunds will be given with less than two weeks’ notice.
- Discount codes must be entered at check-out. Discount codes not entered prior to checking out will not be honored.
- Weather Policy: If Springfield Public Schools are closed due to ice/snow, we will reschedule our program to a later date. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled date, a refund may be issued.