October 15, 2020 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- 1st – 5th Grade
- The John A and Genny Morris Conservation Center
- Cost: $35
Calling all scientists! Experience a variety of whacky experiments, all while creating your own hypothesis. Caution, we will be using dry ice, creating glow worms, and maybe even sinking our teeth into some candy. This program will be a scream, enter if you dare.
Registration Deadline: October 8, 2020 8:00 am
Please read prior to registering
- Location: The John A and Genny Morris Conservation Center; 600 W Sunshine St.
- Check in: Please arrive at 600 W Sunshine 8:45 AM – 9:00 AM
- Please send your child with a bottle of water
- Pick up: Pick up is at 12:00 PM; Please bring photo ID
- Students must be learning the listed grade in 2019-2020 school year or meet the age requirement. Requirements are not negotiable and are strictly enforced. The Wonders of Wildlife reserves the right to cancel your registration if your camper does not meet the minimum age requirement.
- Refunds, minus a $10 service fee per student, will be given if cancelled prior to two weeks before the program. No refunds will be given with less than two weeks’ notice.
- Discount codes must be entered at check-out. Discount codes not entered prior to checking out will not be honored.
- Weather Policy: If Springfield Public Schools are closed due to ice/snow, we will reschedule our program to a later date. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled date, a refund may be issued.