November 19, 2020 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- 6th – 12th Grade
- The John A and Genny Morris Conservation Center
- Cost: $30
Hello! What exactly is ethology you might be wondering? Well let me ask you a question. Have you ever watched an animal out on a hike, at the park, in your back yard, or maybe even just your pet and tried to understand why they are behaving and interacting with their environment or other organisms the way they are? Well guess what, you’re practicing the study of ethology! Ethology is the study of animal behavior, typically within an organism’s natural habitat or in wild. In this program we will travel into the aquarium to speak with experts, make observations, and formulate theories on behavior witnessed. Make sure to polish those eyeballs because you’re going to need them!
Registration Deadline: November 5, 2020 8:00 am
Please read prior to registering
- Location: The John A and Genny Morris Conservation Center; 600 W Sunshine St.
- Check in: Please arrive at 600 W Sunshine 8:45 AM – 9:00 AM
- Please send your child with a bottle of water
- Pick up: Pick up is at 12:00 PM; Please bring photo ID
- Students must be learning the listed grade in 2019-2020 school year or meet the age requirement. Requirements are not negotiable and are strictly enforced. The Wonders of Wildlife reserves the right to cancel your registration if your camper does not meet the minimum age requirement.
- Refunds, minus a $10 service fee per student, will be given if cancelled prior to two weeks before the program. No refunds will be given with less than two weeks’ notice.
- Discount codes must be entered at check-out. Discount codes not entered prior to checking out will not be honored.
- Weather Policy: If Springfield Public Schools are closed due to ice/snow, we will reschedule our program to a later date. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled date, a refund may be issued.